Feeling Better

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am finally starting to feel better. I have tried to rest most of the weekend. The best part is (for me, probably not for others) is that I finally have my voice back!

Chris and I are both looking forward to our ultrasound appointment on Tuesday. It's been a while since we have seen the baby on ultrasound. We are both really nervous this time to find out what we are having. I think we are both scared to death its going to be a girl and we won't know what to do with her! Not that we don't want a girl, but we would be completely out of our domain. Our life has been inundated for the past four years with tractors, trucks, footballs and Super Heroes. We're definitely not used to babydolls and Barbies!! Our consensus is that as long as the baby is healthy, it doesn't matter. Girl or boy...we honestly don't care. I've already gotten my wish. I prayed for one baby..not three (or more), which is always a possibilty when using fertility drugs. I just don't think I could handle that!


Friday, I started to notice a few "flutters" in my belly. I have been waiting for this! This is the best part about being pregnant, in my opinion. The miracle of life never ceases to amaze me.

1 comments:

Tara said...

First, CONGRATULATIONS!! Second, I wish you would have told me about all of this so I could have been there for you. I am going to email you. So, you are going to hopefully find out what you are having today. I want it to be another boy.....We will see. Yeah!! Tara, Chris & Isaac